Our exclusive content:
- Comprehensive data and forecasts for the demand of all flexible packaging materials across 2014-2024
- Over 110 tables and data figures segmenting the market in unparalleled detail
- Expert analysis of the challenge of sustainability to flexible formats in packaging and examination of key related technologies.
What methodology is used?
This report is based on a new in-depth research program. This has a dual foundation in both primary and secondary research. Primary research included refinement of Smithers’ databases on global and national packaging and print databases, supported by interviews with key individuals at leading companies across the flexible packaging value chain.
Secondary research includes full scrutiny of trade press, company websites and press releases, and frequent attendance at all major print industry trade shows and conferences. This is combined with wider analysis of national and supranational legislation, overall economic forecasts, changing retail patterns, environmental imperatives, and technology developments in print and retail.
What will you discover?
- How demand for flexible packaging is shifting across 18 end-use applications; 24 national and geographic regions; and 10 flexible materials – including polymers, foil, and paper
- How opportunities in e-commerce, digital print on flexible substrates, and more sustainable solutions will create new scope for profit for flexible packaging converters
- What the impact of evolving demand for barrier performance and other key technical parameters in industrial and consumer flexible packaging will be
- What the key future innovations in flexible formats are.
Who should buy this report?
- Flexible plastic, foil and paper suppliers
- Packaging converters
- Brand owners and packaging buyers
- Packaging and filling machinery manufacturers
- Private and public-sector Industry consultants, investors, and analysts.