During these uncertain times, The Smithers Quality Assessments Division is looking to remain agile and supportive of our valued team members by presenting this year's auditor training event in a virtual format. We hope that no matter where you are, that you will be able to join us remotely for our training presentations.
We will be presenting our Virtual Auditor Training via five tracks as listed below. Each track will contain recorded modules, presented in a webinar format with scheduled time for live Q&A session with our operations and divisional leaders. Additionally, each track will include competency test attachments that you may download and complete. Specifically, the format and requirements break down like this:
- This year’s Auditor Training content is on-demand to fit your busy schedules and will be available 24/7 here on this page.
- Pre-recorded video modules for each track (General Business Overview, ISO, AS, and IATF) will be available from now until the end of the month.
- Competency Exams for each sector track are also be available for download underneath each module.
- Competency Exams need to be completed and returned to your Sector Manager(s) upon completion of each of the sector tracks (or post-training Q&A session) and are required to receive credits for the training.
- Regardless of sector assignment, all SQA Auditors should view the General Business Overview module.
- Each Sector Manager(s) will be available post-training tto field any questions or comments that you may have.Please, simply email your Sector Manager(s) your questions or to set up a call.
- Our goal is to have all training completed by the end of day on August 20, 2021. Therefore, your prompt attention to completing the modules and corresponding exams is required and appreciated.
Click on each video below to view the modules: