Batch Release Testing
Smithers Pira offers batch release testing services in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) across a range of medical devices including syringes, auto-injectors, inhalation products and aerosols.
Smithers offers testing to support batch release of medical devices based on functional requirements of the device or its packaging. Our experts have a wealth of experience in physical device testing, materials testing and chemical analysis and can provide you with a comprehensive overview of your product’s performance.
Supported by our state-of-the-art device testing facilities, our batch release testing capabilities include:
- Testing performed following approved validated methods
- Sample Traceability – from receipt to conditioning, testing, destruction or return
- Generation and Control of CoC or CoA
- Independent QA release of test certificates
- Agreed data governance
- Quality management system conforming to ISO 17025, EU GMP and FDA regulations 21 CFR Parts 210, 211.
Should product functionality falls outside the parameters of standard testing, at Smithers we are happy to work with you to develop a bespoke testing programme, to assess your product’s performance.
Contact us >