Our exclusive content:
- Quantitative data on the global inks and coatings market segmented by type, end use, process and geographic region
- Analysis of key technological, regulatory and environmental drivers shaping the industry
- Overview of the latest technology developments and the widespread shift from analogue printing to digital
What methodology is used?
The study is based on a combination of in-depth primary and secondary research. Primary research comprised detailed interviews and discussions with a wide cross section of printing ink industry experts. The report builds upon extensive secondary sources, including published literature and statistics as well as Smithers Pira’s market and technology forecasts, to provide a unique depth of information and analysis.
What will you discover?
- Quantitative market information and forecasts for the global inks and coatings industry, segmented by type, end use, process and geographic region.
- Expert analysis of the technological, demographic, economic, regulatory, environmental and sustainability factors driving growth in printing inks and coatings to 2023 and beyond.
- Definitive overview of the latest technology developments having significant impact on the industry, with focus on the widespread shift from analogue printing to higher value digital processes.
Who should buy this report?
- Inks and consumables suppliers
- Printing equipment and OEM suppliers
- Industry consultants and analysts