Ten-Year Forecast for Disruptive Technologies in Inks and Pigments is based on extensive primary research, combined with exhaustive secondary investigation. A significant element of the research involved interviews and consultation with industry experts. This research was supplemented by in-depth analysis of trade statistics and literature.
What do you get?
- An in-depth breakdown of the top 25 disruptive technologies shaping the future of the inks and pigments industry
- Detailed analysis of the shape of the industry with forecasts to 2018
- Coverage of the latest technologies and applications, such as e-ink, e-paper, nanotechnology and printed electronics, and the opportunities they offer
What will you discover?
- Get to grips with the 25 most significant disruptive technologies and what they mean for your business
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the future of the inks and pigments industry so you can plan your business strategy with confidence
- Get the latest industry figures and analysis not available anywhere else
Who should buy this report?
- Coatings, paints, pigments and inks producers
- Specialty chemicals companies
- End-users of inks and pigments
- Commercial print houses
- Equipment suppliers
- Analysts and consultants