Our exclusive content:
- Insight into the leading trends that will transform tire manufacturing plants to 2024
- Exclusive value and volume data on historic and future tire production by tire grade and region
- Analysis of each stage in the tire making process identifying key growth technologies, implementation timelines, and business efficiencies.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Tire Manufacturing to 2024 is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with key market and technical staff across the world value chain for tires, with a focus on innovation and capacity changes in tire manufacturing plants. This is supported by an extensive literature analysis of published product launches, industrial scale-up and investments, and converting and machinery innovations to create a global perspective; combined with Smithers Rapra’s own market expertise of the global tire and rubber trades.
What will you discover?
- What the key future growth markets for tires will be, and what the market, commercial, regulatory and technology trends that will enable their implementation are
- How changes in selection and performance requirements for all grades of tire will affect production volumes across 2019–24
- The global production capacities and future strategic priorities of the leading 20 manufacturers of tires in dedicated company profiles.
Who should buy this report?
- Tire manufacturers
- Tire raw material suppliers
- Rubber, chemical and equipment suppliers
- Tire wholesalers and retail distributors
- Industry consultants, investors, and analysts.