Our exclusive content:
- A robust outlook for e-commerce tires through 2023 and beyond, supported by generally healthy trends
- The rapidly evolving nature of e-commerce as a sales channel
- Over 100 tables and figures representing the e-commerce 5-year forecast
What methodology is used?
The Future of E-Commerce for Tire Markets to 2023 is based on data and information gathered from a diverse array of trade, government, technical, and business sources, both secondary and primary (including trade shows and conversations with industry participants). Integrating quantitative and qualitative data, the report takes a global view, in light of the diverse and interconnected supply chains that characterize the vehicle and tire industries in every region. Perspectives from all lifecycle participants are taken into account from raw material suppliers to OEs, manufacturers, distributors and marketers, motorists and fleet managers, and government sources.
What will you discover?
- The rapidly evolving nature of e-commerce as a sales channel is making it one of the most attractive areas of the global tire industry.
- Many manufacturers, distributors, logistics companies, conventional and online retailers, and vehicle servicing providers all positioning themselves to take advantage of this new sales channel.
- This report is supported by generally healthy trends in economic growth, technological advancement, retail evolution and tire replacement demand, mainly for passenger cars and light trucks, but also to varying degrees for motorcycles and commercial, agricultural, industrial and other off-road applications (e.g. construction, mining).
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- OEMs and tire manufacturers
- Rubber, chemical and equipment suppliers
- Vehicle servicers and tire distributors
- Industry consultants and analysts