We provide testing, evaluation and accreditation services for secure documents, security papers and printed products. Experts in the evaluation of ePassports, driver's licences, bank cards and ID cards, our support includes UKAS ISO 17025 accredited physical and durability testing, advice on required standards and end-user requirements.
Our expertise encompasses all forms of security print and paper technology, including, anti-counterfeiting, brand protection, banknote printing, and personal identification. We provide high security printers, check printers, central banks, security technology developers, packaging converters, telecoms providers, governments and enforcement agencies with impartial and strictly confidential advice.
Our services include:
- Counterfeit document investigations
- ePassports and MRTDs
- Driving licenses and ID cards
- Security document testing
- UV fluorescence; holograms / OVD comparisons, MICR and OCR lines
- CBS1 and CBS2
- Smithers Pira / C&CCC printer qualification service and evaluation of new check designs
- PIN mailer accreditation testing
We are UKAS accredited, laboratory number 0112.
Our testing services are complemented by our security technology market reports which cover all aspects of the security printing and brand protection industries.
Contact us for advice, information or a quote, click on the featured expert