Taking place over three days at the Swissotel Chicago, this year’s Sustainability In Packaging will continue the conversations from last year. Sessions will focus on how to make sustainable packaging a commercial reality.
Featured sessions include:
- Making Sustainability in Packaging a Commercial Reality: Featuring three unique keynote presentations focused on leading brands and retailer’s success in achieving sustainable initiatives.
- Collaborative Initiatives Moving the Industry Forward: This session will further explore collaborations across industries that are driving awareness, and broad acceptance of recycled material.
- Material Innovations: Plastics & Fibers: These two tracks will feature case studies in cutting-edge technologies and innovations in plastics and fibers.
- Sustainability In E-Commerce Packaging: Presentations in this session will examine the expanding world of sustainability in the e-commerce sector, discussing material advancements, omni-channel sustainability, and what the future holds for sustainability in e-commerce packaging.
- Sustainability Through The Supply Chain: Creating a sustainable roadmap begins with sustainability within your supply chain. In this session, brand owners will present case studies in working with their supply chain to meet their sustainable initiatives, and educating their consumers.
- Streamlining Regulations & Labeling: This session will explore the complex landscape of regulations and labeling, and will seek to answer questions plaguing brand owners and packaging manufacturers.
- End of Life Questions: Hear insights into key topics discussed in the Waste Management workshop, and conclude with a panel on what the future of regulations for manufacturers and CPGs.
Book your ticket today and save $500 off the full conference rate, when using the Super Early Bird pricing. Plus, save an additional 15% with promo code PIRA19.