Digital Print for Packaging US 2019 offers two full days of presentations from some of the top experts at FedEx, ePac, Avery Dennison, Colgate-Palmolive, Estee Lauder, and more. The conference offers a deep dive into what’s really happening behind the scenes in the digital print for packaging sector.
Featured sessions include:
- Branding for the Future: The Digital Age of Print: Leading brand owners will discuss the changing landscape of packaging and how digital printing is providing new opportunities to leave a lasting impression on consumers.
- Opportunities in E-Commerce: Experts explore market drivers for digital print in e-commerce packaging. Speakers will discuss workflow optimization, consumer engagement, and supply chain efficiency.
- Emerging Applications and Value Drivers for Digital Print: This session will highlight the latest innovations and emerging players in the digital print for packaging market.
- Case Studies in Workflow Management: Packaging converts from three different workflow processes will examine the complex world of implementation, instillation, and integration of a digital print workflow and seek to answer the questions of digital integration for various applications and end-uses.
- Color Management and Ink Innovations: Through two focused panels, experts will examine key innovations in color management and ink developments.
Attendees can further customize their conference experience based on their unique business goals by choosing between two carefully designed tracks:
- Folded cardboard and corrugate
- Flexible packaging and labels
Between sessions, brand owners, converters, printing equipment suppliers, and packaging designers can expect plenty of opportunities to meet their industry colleagues and build important relationships that will drive innovation forward.
Book your ticket today and save 10% off registration with promo code DPP19PIRA.