This year’s theme is Bridging the Gap On the Path to Delivery. This concept will be explored through presentations, panel discussions, and case studies over the course of two days.
The conference is broken into six sessions:
- Market Overview: Setting the Scene and Introduction to E-Commerce Packaging
- The CPG Perspective
- Pushing Forward in E-Commerce Packaging
- Innovations in Packaging for E-Commerce
- Creating Brand Loyalty Through Packaging
- Implications in Sustainability for E-Commerce Packaging
See the full agenda
A few highlights from the lineup include:
- A case study in e-commerce performance testing for the shipment of the SNOO Smart Sleeper bassinet, resulting in improved efficiency, ease of use, sustainability, and other big goals.
- An insider’s look at the steps ISTA is taking to address increasingly high expectations for packaging performance and how they’re engaging the industry in the process.
- A deep dive into sustainability efforts across the industry, including the balance between durability and sustainability, sustainable materials selection, and the lifecycle of “all those brown boxes.”
“This is the first cross-sector conference focusing on technical discussions around leveraging the packaging industry to fulfill the growing e-commerce market, and we’re proud to say that our agenda reflects that,” said Jena Stout, Conference Producer, Smithers Pira. “We’re bringing together brand owners, retailers, packaging converters, and suppliers.”
Attendees include ISTA, Best Buy, Seventh Generation, Hello Fresh, Sealed Air, Pepsico, and more. See the full speaker lineup and advisory board.
Registration is now open. Register before July 28 to save $200 on your ticket.