Common Package Challenges
Smithers Pira is positioned to understand where packaging and logistics meet and overlap. Our approach is to take a whole supply chain view, so that correcting one issue does not introduce a problem elsewhere in the packaging product and logistics system.
Smithers Pira works with companies throughout the supply chain. We consistently see the same key drivers behind packaging and logistics projects. We aim to support our clients by providing services that:
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and deliver cost avoidance
- Address the needs of e-commerce by improving customer service and on-time delivery
- Achieve legal and regulatory compliance
- Delivers progress against the requirement of sustainability
- Delivers against quality requirements in complex and global supply chains
- Reduce damage and improves the appearance of products at the point of sale
Testing Methodology for Global Supply Chain Considerations
Smithers Pira provides relevant technical solutions that incorporate and take account of commercial drivers and requirements. Whether improvement relates to a local portion of a supply chain or to the extended supply system, our clients benefit from our ability to combine technical and commercial factors, as well as both local and global implications. In recent years Smithers Pira has undertaken supply chain audit projects around the world, including China, Brazil, Kenya, India and Egypt, as well as extensively in Europe and North America.
The pages in this section detail our supply chain services:
For more information, please contact us.