Webinar ran: July 2019
Download the recording and slides using the link at the bottom of the page
Design verification testing is used to document and demonstrate that a medical device is fit for purpose by conforming with it’s intended design requirements.
This webinar will include information and expert commentary on:
- Worked examples related to the performance characteristics of autoinjectors
- Test types and key standards
- Method development and validation
- Sample size determination
- Dose accuracy - ISO 11608-1
- Automated functions – ISO 11608-5
- Current industry trends
With more than 15 years’ experience in materials testing, Chris manages the Smithers Medical Device Physical Testing laboratory in Shawbury, UK.
Nikki is a Technical Consultant at Smithers with a broad knowledge of packaging materials and processes, together with over 5 years’ experience in package validation testing.
Find out more:
Medical Device Testing
Webinar: Medical Device Design Verification for Pre-Filled Syringes