Date: Thursday 7 June 2018
Time: 3pm (London) | 4pm (Paris) | 10am (New York) | 7am (San Francisco)
Design verification testing is used to demonstrate and document that medical devices conform with their design requirements.
This webinar will include information and expert commentary on:
- Dose accuracy - ISO 11608-1
- Connector testing - ISO 80369
- Worked examples related to the performance characteristics of syringes
- Test types and key standards
- USP <382>
- Residual seal force (vials)
- Container closure integrity
- Current industry trends
After the presentation, we will host a live Q&A session
With more than 15 years’ experience in materials testing, Chris manages the Smithers Medical Device Physical Testing laboratory in Shawbury, UK.
Nikki is a Technical Consultant at Smithers with a broad knowledge of packaging materials and processes, together with over 5 years’ experience in package validation testing.
Find out more:
MEDICAL DEVICE TESTING
Webinar: Medical Devices - Introduction to Design Verification Physical Testing