Download this recorded webinar now at the bottom of the page
Webinar first ran: July 2016
EU Regulation 10/2011 brings all European Union legislation on food contact plastics under one umbrella. Its purpose is to limit the release of substances from plastics which may be harmful to human health.
In this one hour webinar Dr Alistair Irvine provides a summary of the general EU legislation on all classes of food contact materials followed by an overview of EU Regulation 10/2011 which puts in place detailed safety rules for food packaging. Alistair then addresses the proposed upcoming amendments and how Smithers Pira sees the legislation developing over the next year.
The webinar covers:
- Future amendments to EU Regulation 10/2011 - The Plastics Implementing Measure (The PIM):
- The 6th Amendment to the PIM
- The PIM Guidance Documents
- Bisphenol-A (BPA)
- The EFSA Risk Assessment
- The 7th amendment to EU Regulation 10/2011
- Progress on Recycling Processes and Active and Intelligent Packaging
- An end of discussion Q&A
Find out more:
Regulatory Compliance >
EU Regulations >