INCLUDED IN THE FUTURE OF CORRUGATED BOARD PACKAGING TO 2019:
- Quantitative forecasts breaking down markets by material, end use and region
- Statistical data for the size of the corrugated board market today and to 2019
- Over 400 tables and figures of exclusive data, with in depth analyses
The Future of Corrugated Board Packaging to 2019 is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary data gathered during Smithers Pira's extensive research programme for the global packaging industry. Primary data was compiled from interviews conducted with industry experts in each key region and country. Secondary sources included data on production and consumption of various packaging suppliers, cross verified with production data and trends in key end-use markets, and statistics from various government and industry association websites.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- Global corrugated board and cardboard packaging markets (including container board industry) broken down by end-use sector, geographic region and country
- Key drivers shaping the future of the industry, including lifestyles, demographics and environmental issues
- How the global industry is likely to develop to 2019 and what this means for your business
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Get the latest industry figures and analysis to make sure your business is ahead of the competition
- Find out about the latest world packaging market developments and track opportunities
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change including increased use in packaging electrical goods
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Paper and board suppliers
- Packaging converters
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment/machinery suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- An electronic version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you) to the electronic version - see the order form for details
- Five-year market forecasts
- Analyses of key trends, strategic market forecasts and 400+ tables and figures