Missed this webinar? Download the proceedings by filling in the form at the bottom of this article.
Print for profit markets are changing radically, as the industry comes to terms with the new channels of communication that are being taken up by end users, who are the consumers of print. The print markets have responded to these changes with shorter runs for some products, and this has significant implications for the printing processes involved.
The webinar will feature a presentation from Konica Minolta and Smithers Pira on the changes taking place in commercial and publication print markets, and the new requirements and opportunities presented for inkjet sheetfed printing.
What will it cover?
The webinar will consist of a 45-minute presentation, followed by a 15-minute Q&A session. Topics covered in the presentation will include:
- Latest market trends in commercial and publication print
- Inkjet opportunities in commercial and publication print
- Inkjet sheetfed print capabilities
- Press design advances
- Ink developments
- Print quality
New inkjet sheetfed opportunities in the commercial and publication print sector
- Date: Tuesday 10 April 2018
- Time: 4pm CET / 3pm GMT / 11am EDT / 8am PDT
- Speakers: Smithers Pira, Konica Minolta, PLS