Ten-year Forecast of Disruptive Technologies in Personal Identification provides exclusive forecasts of market technology adoption through to 2022, broken down by end use and identity control type. This brand new report identifies 25 technologies that are predicted to have major influence on the personal ID market in the next ten years. Technologies covered include security printing inks, biometrics, national identity registries, encoded taggants, high-resolution optical effects and geolocation. Each of the 25 technologies is explained, analysed and ranked based on the impact it is likely to have on this evolving industry. Don't get left behind!
WHAT DO YOU GET?
- Ranked assessments of personal ID product developments with forecasts to 2022
- Details of key social, economic and technological market influences
- In-depth analysis of the changing personal ID landscape
- Details of personal ID markets by end use and identity control type
This report is supported by an extensive programme of primary research including interviews with personal ID experts and end users, and conversations and correspondence with regulatory and standards bodies, technologists, lawmakers, investors and end users. Secondary research into patents, conference papers, specialist journals and Smithers Pira's extensive database, reports and experts provides actionable information.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- Innovations forecast by experts for personal ID markets to 2022
- The range of personal ID technologies, from biometrics to online technologies and printing innovations
- Megatrends shaping the personal ID market going forward
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU ?
- Gain insight into regulations and standards shaping the industry
- Map your market strategy based on our sound, exclusive projections
- Assess consumers' emerging social influences
- Identify new product opportunities from vendor innovations and basic research
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT ?
- Identity technology policy makers and NGOs
- Industry investors
- ID manufacturing and engineering suppliers
- Regulators and those developing industry standards
- Consultants and analysts
WHAT 'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study