The single most comprehensive source of market data and forecasts for the global digital printing industry
In 2010 digital printing markets were valued at $85.2 billion, the equivalent of over 225 billion A4 prints, and is forecast to account for 18% of all print by 2016
The Future of Digital Printing to 2021 provides:
- an in-depth, long-term assessment of the global digital printing market, primarily electrophotography and inkjet in commercial and packaging markets
- a thorough market and technical overview of all digital printing trends and technologies and their evolution to 2021
- a comprehensive data and coverage of the competitive digital printing future landscape, with a roadmap of developments, to plug straight into your business plans, supported by comprehensive digital printing industry analysis
What Do You Get?
- The single most comprehensive source of market data and forecasts for the global digital printing industry
- Over 150 tables and figures of digital printing market analysis and forecasts for the digital printing market that you won't find anywhere else
- Quantitative and qualitative profiles with forecasts to 2016, with long-term digital printing future scenarios to 2021
How Will This Market Intelligence Report Benefit You?
- Use this unique and rich data source in your digital printing future business planning
- Get the complete picture of the shape of your industry with market sizes forecasted to 2016 and long-term digital printing future scenarios to 2021
- Find out what the future holds for the global digital printing industry and what this means for your business
- Benchmark your technical performance with an in-depth briefing on the competitive landscape
Who Should Buy This Report?
- Inkjet suppliers
- Electrophotography suppliers
- Paper, inks and consumables suppliers
- Digital printers
- Brand owners, retailers and other end-users
- Consultants and analysts
What's Included In The Price?
- One hard copy of report couriered to you (see order form for postage costs) on publication date
- Cd-rom with searchable pdf
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study
The Future of Digital Printing to 2021 builds on Smithers Pira's established reputation as the foremost consultancy and analyst for the printing market. The report is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary research. Extensive primary research included interviews across the global value chain. Secondary research was based on extensive literature analysis of market and company reports, magazine and journal abstracts, Smithers Pira's conference papers, international print and manufacturer bodies, the international trade press and research from a variety of sources on print, paper and equipment. The report provides a unique depth of information and analysis.