The global market for colour electrophotographic printing in 2009 was valued at $59.5 billion, a CAGR of 5.4% since 2008, despite the impact of the global recession. This new report takes an in-depth look at global markets for commercial Electrophotographic printing and the associated supply of equipment and colourants. The Future of Colour Electrophotographic Printing to 2015 provides a thorough overview of key industry trends and cutting-edge technology developments, alongside analysis of opportunities for electrophotography. With markets broken down by application and geographic region, together with five-year forecasts and to 2015, this report will provide you with the complete, invaluable guide to the colour electrophotographic print market.
The Future of Colour Electrophotographic Printing to 2015 is based on an in-depth combination of primary and secondary research. Primary research involved interviews with industry experts, printers and end-users of colour electrophotographic print globally. Secondary research was based on extensive literature analysis of market and company reports, magazine and journal abstracts, Smithers Pira's conference papers, international print and manufacturer trade bodies, the international trade press and research from a variety of sources on print, paper and equipment.
What do you get?
- Detailed analysis of the shape of the industry with forecasts to 2015 so you can really understand the changes occurring in the electrophotographic markets
- Analysis of the latest technology developments in electrophotographic print, including developments in OPC, toners and bio-toners, fusing, and high-speed, high-quality colour presses
- Profiles of leading players in the electrophotographic print industry
- Details of market sizes and five-year forecasts broken down by application and geographic region
How will this market intelligence report benefit you?
- Get the latest industry figures and analysis to make sure your business is ahead of the competition
- Keep abreast of the latest market developments to track opportunities
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change
- Get the complete picture of the shape of the colour electro-photographic print industry with forecasts to 2015 to help plan your business strategy with confidence
Who should buy this report?
- Equipment/ machinery suppliers
- Raw material suppliers
- End users
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts
What's included in the report?
- One hard copy of the report couriered (see order form for postage costs) to you on publication date
- CD-Rom with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study