Driven by consumer demand, material advances and legislation, sustainability is becoming one of the most important aspects of packaging. The Future of Sustainable Packaging provides in-depth analysis of the current and potential demand for sustainable packaging worldwide. This brand new market report details market sizes, projections and five-year market forecasts to 2018. Focusing on key drivers, trends and technologies shaping the industry, this is the definitive guide to the sustainable packaging landscape. Breaking down sales by type, end-use market and geographic region, the report provides comprehensive coverage of the market and supply chain.
- Quantitative market sizes and forecasts to 2018
- Analysis of the future of global sustainable packaging markets, based on extensive primary research
- More than 100 tables and figures showing key drivers, trends and legislative updates
The Future of Sustainable Packaging is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with key members of the supply chain including leading technology providers, packaging suppliers and converters, brand owners and the large retailer end users. Secondary research included reviews of existing publications, conference presentations and internetsourced data.
FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Sustainable packaging market demand with forecasts to 2018, keeping you up to date on complex developments
- Key drivers, trends and technological innovations shaping the sustainable packaging market and its end-use sectors like food and beverages, healthcare, consumer goods, etc
- Quantitative market sizes for the 2012- 18 period with forecasts broken down by packaging type, end-use market and geographical region
HOW WILL THIS REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Plan your five-year business strategy with confidence, with the latest projections for sustainable packaging to 2018
- Use trusted industry forecasts and analysis to ensure your business is ahead of the competition
- Develop a better understanding of the market supply chain and the future plans, needs and expectations of yourpotential customers
- Keep up to date with the latest technology trends, market developments and legislative and regulatory directives
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Packaging converters
- Equipment/Machinery suppliers
- Raw materials suppliers
- Packaging end users
- Industry consultants and analysts
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study