Your Unique Insight into PET packaging
The global consumption of PET packaging will grow to over 20 million tonnes by 2019. Driven mainly by increasing demand in emerging and transitional economies, the market will grow 4.6% annually during the period 2014-19. PET bottles for water, wine and spirits, plus PET for dairy, pharmaceutical and medical will register strong growth. The Future of PET Packaging to 2019 presents volume and value forecasts by end-use sector and geographic region. It examines key drivers and trends, the PET industry supply chain, and recycling and environmental influences on market development. This comprehensive report provides the complete picture of global PET packaging industry trends today and over the next five years.
- Strategic forecasts providing a global perspective on PET packaging industry trends
- 100+ tables and figures highlighting key social, economic, and technological influences shaping the PET packaging market
- An overview of regulations impacting the future of PET packaging markets
The Future of PET Packaging to 2019 is based on an extensive programme of primary research including interviews with PET resin suppliers, processors, equipment manufacturers and end users, conversations and correspondence with regulatory and standards bodies, technologists, suppliers and end users. Secondary research into patents, conference papers, specialist journals and Smithers Pira's extensive database, reports and experts provides actionable information, including projections to 2019.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- PET packaging industry trends
- The changing PET production landscape
- Developments in PET packaging markets to 2019
- PET packaging volume and value data forecasts
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Gain insight into regulations and standards shaping the industry
- Use sound, exclusive projections to plan your business strategy with confidence
- Assess consumers' emerging social and demographic influences
- Identify new product opportunities from packaging innovations
- Discover opportunities for growth in India, Brazil and other non-western markets
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- PET preform and bottle producers
- Equipment manufacturers
- PET resin suppliers and additive suppliers
- Regulators and those developing industry standards
- Industry analysts and consultants
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- An electronic version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you) to the electronic version - see the order form,or contact us for details
- Five-year market forecasts based on extensive primary research
- Analyses of key trends, strategic technology forecasts and extensive tables and figures