Sign up here to be the first to hear about new market forecasts in packaging!
The world PET packaging market value has increased 5.5% annually since 2007, and is forecasted to grow 5.1% annually to reach $43.7 billion by 2017. The Future of Global PET Packaging to 2017 from Smithers Pira presents PET packaging volume and value data forecasts broken down by end-use sector and geographic region. It examines the key market drivers and trends for PET packaging, the PET industry supply chain, and recycling and environmental influences on market development. This comprehensive report provides the complete picture of global PET packaging industry trends today and over the next five years.
What do you get?
- Annual market data by region and end-user market
- A global perspective on PET packaging industry trends
- A thorough understanding of the key social, economic and technological influences shaping the PET packaging market
- An overview of regulations shaping the future of PET packaging markets
This report is based on an extensive programme of primary research including interviews with PET resin suppliers, processors, equipment manufacturers and end users, conversations and correspondence with regulatory and standards bodies, technologists, suppliers and end users. Secondary research into patents, conference papers, specialist journals and Smithers Pira's extensive database, reports and experts provides actionable information, including projections to 2017.
Find out about:
- PET packaging industry trends
- The changing PET production landscape
- Developments in PET packaging markets to 2017
- PET packaging volume and value data forecasts
- How manufacturing and retailing trends impact PET demand
- 20 of the largest rigid plastic and PET packaging converters by sales
How will this market intelligence report benefit you?
- Gain insight into regulations and standards shaping the industry
- Use sound, exclusive projections to plan your business strategy with confidence
- Assess consumers' emerging social and demographic influences
- Identify new product opportunities from packaging innovations
- Discover opportunities for growth in India, Brazil and other non-western markets
Who should buy this report?
- PET preform and bottle producers
- Equipment manufacturers
- PET resin suppliers and additive suppliers
- Regulators and those developing industry standards
What's included in the report?
- One hard copy of the report couriered (see order form for postage costs) to you on publication date.
- Electronic version with searchable PDF.
- Global intranet license allowing everyone in your organization electronic access to the study.