The global market for functional and barrier coatings used in paper and board packaging applications was worth an estimated $4.2 billion in 2012, consuming 2 million tonnes of material. Demand is expected to increase by almost 420,000 tonnes, to reach over $5 billion by 2018. The Future of Functional and Barrier Coatings for Paper and Board Packaging to 2018 draws on primary research to provide market forecasts broken down by product type, geographic region and end-use sector, from raw material suppliers' to the end users' perspective.
FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Global market developments to 2018, by product type, region and end-use sector
- Quantitative and qualitative forecasts showing key market drivers and trends
- Over 400 exclusive tables and figures showing technology developments and market breakdowns
The Future of Functional and Barrier Coatings for Paper and Board Packaging to 2018 is based on a combination of in-depth primary and secondary research. Primary research was founded on interviews with industry experts from across the supply chain, including leading functional additive and barrier coating suppliers, converters, brand owners and retailers. Secondary research was based on extensive desk research and literature reviews of market and company reports, magazine and journal abstracts, packaging trends and market information, and Smithers Pira conference papers. This report provides a unique depth of information and analysis.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE REPORT
- In-depth analysis of the shape of the industry clearly illustrated with over 400 tables and figures so you can really understand the changes occurring in the functional and barrier coatings markets
- Illustration of market sizes broken down by product type, geographic region and end-use sector, including five-year forecasts to 2018
- Profiles of key suppliers and their products for both functional additives and barrier coatings for paper and board packaging
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Get the complete picture of the shape of the industry with forecasts to 2018 to help plan your business strategywith confidence
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change
- Find out about the latest technology developments and the opportunities they afford your business
- Get the latest industry figures and analysis to make sure your business is ahead of the competition
- Assess the influences of demand across the global supply chain
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Raw materials suppliers
- Packaging converters
- End users
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study