Packaging has the unique opportunity and ability to support brand values, create a competitive point of difference and allow brand owners to add significant value. The Brand Owner Trends Report: Consumer Packaging to 2018 examines how brand owners measure the purpose and function of packaging to assess the strength of a brand and how packaging can itself build brand strength. With an assessment of 30 end-use categories within the consumer packaging industry, this new report provides a guide to the relationship between branding and packaging strategies, the impact of new technologies, changing consumer attitudes, and opportunities for brand owners, converters and suppliers.
FIND OUT ABOUT:
- Key branding and packaging strategies and consumer packaging industry attributes in 30 end-use categories
- The decision-making process for choosing packaging, based on consumer packaging trends
- Consumer packaging industry opportunities to 2018 for food, beverages, personal care and other non-food consumer goods
The Brand Owner Trends Report: Consumer Packaging to 2018 is based on a combination of in-depth primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with managers of leading global brands and key players across the packaging value chain, including packaging converters and raw material suppliers. Secondary research was based on extensive literature analysis, including access to unparalleled databases of magazines, journals and conference papers, as well as Smithers Pira's packaging reports and industry forecasts. This unique report provides an unrivalled depth of market intelligence.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE REPORT?
- Exclusive branding and packaging strategies and brand strength insight based on extensive primary research
- Key information on brand and packaging attributes as well as consumer packaging trends in 30 end-use categories
- Strategic analysis of how brand managers assess brand strength, and the decision-making process for packaging
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Gain an in-depth understanding of consumer packaging trends and how brand managers are shaping the packaging industry with strategic forecasts and scorecards to 2018
- Find out about global consumer packaging trends affecting the consumer packaging industry, including product and technology developments, changing consumer attitudes and the brand manager today and in five years
- Get a quantitative assessment of branding and packaging strategies, packaging performance and forecasts for how this will develop to 2018
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Brand managers
- Packaging converters
- Packaging designers
- Raw material suppliers
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Industry consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- One hard copy of the report sent to you on publication date
- Electronic copy with searchable PDF
- Global intranet licence allowing everyone in your organisation electronic access to the study