The information in The Future of Transactional Cards to 2019 is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with key participants in marketing, sales, production and product development on the transactional as well as the card production side of the value chain. Key participants interviewed included personnel from payment processors, security expert firms, base material suppliers, and general industry experts. Secondary research included information acquired from technical literature, reports, papers, conference proceedings, company information, and other trade, business or government sources.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- The markets, supply chain, and uses for transactional cards
- The major drivers affecting success or demise of transactional cards
- The market for transactional cards segmented by core technologies, end-use market, and geographical region
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Access the latest quantitative and qualitative market data and analysis based on primary and secondary research to plug into your business plan
- Clear identification of the global market by core technologies, end-use market, and geographic region will provide insight into where growth potential and business opportunities lie
- Get a complete picture of the shape of global market for transactional cards with forecasts to 2019, helping you to plan your business strategy
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Plastic convertors
- Security printers
- Digital ink manufacturers
- Technology providers of security features
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- An electronic version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you), see the order form for details
- Five-year market forecasts
- Analyses of key trends, strategic market forecasts and original data