Our exclusive content:
- In-depth analysis of the key drivers and trends for the future of personal ID markets
- More than 80 tables and figures providing comprehensive market forecasts, segmented by technology, geographic market and end-use
- Five-year forecasts for substrates, consumables, DOVIDs, biometrics and printing processes
What Methodology is used?
The Future of Personal Identification to 2021 is the product of an extensive programme of primary research including interviews with personal ID experts, end users, regulatory and standards bodies, technologists, lawmakers and investors. Secondary research into patents, conference papers, specialist journals and Smithers Pira’s extensive database, reports and experts provides actionable information.
Who should buy this report?
- Security printers
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Consumables suppliers
- Security technology integrators
- National identity policy and strategy planners
- Industry consultants, investors, regulators and analysts