Our exclusive content:
- Authoritative five-year forecasts for all security document for 2014-2024
- Quantitative data presented in over 50 easy-to-reference tables and figures
- Critical analysis of key industry trends, including e-payment substitution, the potential of self-sovereign identity, biometrics, and tax stamp and serialisation mandates.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Global Security Printing to 2024 is based on an extensive programme of primary and secondary research to determine the driving forces to behind the development and implementation of security printing technologies. Primary research consists of targeted interviews with supplier representatives, end-user, and key decision makers drawn from across the worldwide global security printing industry.
Secondary sources include industry publications and analysis; regional and local news organisations; industry associations for technologies and markets; supplier information; and technical papers and conference reports.
These are integrated with Smithers Pira’s extensive database and technology studies for the security print sector, and the wider printing industry, to provide authoritative market forecasts with an unparalleled depth of information and analysis.
What will you discover?
- What demand for all major security print products and components will be across 2019-2024, segmented by technology component, end-use application, and geographic region
- How new technologies and end-user demands will transform the security print value chain
- What new commercial opportunities in tax stamps and brand protection segments will emerge across the next five years.
Who should buy this report?
- Security component, ink and substrate suppliers
- Banknote and other security printers
- Integrators of personal ID and brand protection solutions
- Public and private-sector issuance bodies
- Consultants and analysts.