Our exclusive content:
- Five-year forecasts spanning the global security packaging market to 2022 segmented by technology component, end-use application and geographic region
- Quantitative data presented in over 50 easy-to-reference tables and figures
- Insight and analysis of how new technology trends, like epayment and biometrics, are transforming the security print landscape.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Global Security Printing to 2022 is based on an extensive programme of primary and secondary research to determine the driving forces behind the development and implementation of security printing technologies. Primary research involved interviews with supplier representatives and end-use market representatives across the spectrum.
Secondary sources included industry publications and analysis; regional and local news organisations; industry associations for technologies and markets; supplier information; and the Smithers Pira intelligence database and conference reports.
The Future of Global Security Printing to 2022 provides a unique depth of information and analysis.
What will you discover?
- A comprehensive quantitative forecast of current and future global demand for security printed products
- In-depth qualitative analysis of evolving and disruptive technology trends entering this industry, their technical barriers and commercial opportunities
- Detailed profiling of future changes to the value chain for all key types of security printed document.
Who should buy this report?
- Security component, ink and substrate suppliers
- Banknote and other security printers
- Integrators of personal ID and brand protection solutions
- Public and private-sector issuance bodies
- Consultants and analysts.