Our exclusive content:
- Quantitative forecasts of future demand for banknote printing and security features
- In-depth qualitative analysis of the key central bank, commercial, and technology trends
- Over 100 tables and figures providing data and strategic insight in a concise, easy-to-use format
What methodology is used?
The Future of Banknotes to 2023 is the product of extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is founded on a wide-ranging expert interview programme including central banks, commercial printers, and independent analysts drawn from across the global banknote printing supply chain.
This work is contextualised by extensive secondary research drawing on a thorough literature analysis of market and company reports, magazine and journal abstracts, conference presentations and papers, international security print and manufacturer associations, and trade press.
Combined with Smithers Pira’s deep expertise in the security print sector this produces unparalleled insight into the new challenges and market opportunities for the future of banknote printing.
What will you discover?
- Exclusive analysis of changing central bank priorities for banknote issuance, design and use; and how these can evolve into new business opportunities.
- A comprehensive 10-year data set of historic and forecast data by value ($ million) and volume (units), covering the entire world banknote printing market, and key national markets.
- Profiles of the state-ofthe- art in substrate and security feature design, and development priorities to 2023.
Who should buy this report?
- Government printers and central banks
- Commercial security printers
- Suppliers of security inks and substrates
- Suppliers of security print features
- Consultants and analysts