Information about banknote production is hard to come by. For reasons of national security, state printing works and their commercial partners are not obliged to release much information publicly; individuals within the industry are reluctant to expand on what can be found.
However, despite this climate of restricted information, The Future of Banknote Technology to 2024 is one of the few published reports to provide comprehensive coverage of the banknote printing industry. The report uses a wide range of secondary sources (internet research, patents, corporate literature, press reports and specialist magazines, along with Smithers Pira's exclusive database and market reports) to back up primary research: telephone and email interviews with material suppliers, security printers and industry experts.
FIND OUT ABOUT
- Drivers and trends in banknotes substrates and printing technologies, including security features
- Non-printing security technologies used to protect banknotes in circulation
- Disruptive technologies: crypto-currencies, such as Bitcoin, electronic payments, smartphone payments
HOW WILL THIS MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT BENEFIT YOU?
- Get detailed information about the technologies used in a secretive industry
- Understand the major disruptive scenarios that may come to radically alter the printing of banknotes over the next decade
- Use Smithers Pira's exclusive market analysis and forecasting to position your company successfully in this dynamic and complex market
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Central banks
- State printing works
- High-security printers
- Banknote substrate suppliers
- Security technology suppliers
- Consultants and analysts
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE?
- An electronic version of the report in PDF format. You may add a hardcopy version (mailed to you) to the electronic version - see the order form for details
- Five-year market forecasts
- Analyses of key trends, strategic forecasts and extensive tables and figures