Our exclusive content:
- Exclusive market data for current and future demand for printed labels
- Dedicated analysis of future growth segmented across five label and sleeve formats, nine print processes, eight end-use applications, and 30 geographic and national markets
- In-depth profiles of key market and technology trends shaping the evolution of this print segment
What methodology is used?
This new study is based on Smithers Pira’s deep expertise of the printing and packaging industries, focussed via a dedicated new market survey. Primary research for the study included targeted interviews with key opinion formers and technical experts across the label print industry.
This was combined with extensive secondary research of evolving markets both within the label industry and of broader market drivers, including demographic shifts, retail trends and brand owner priorities.
Input from these two sources was combined with Smithers Pira’s existing database of data on the print, packaging and related markets. This was moderated and informed by input from our in-house team of consultants to produce critical market forecasts for the evolution of the label print market through to 2024.
What will you discover?
- Historic, current and forecast demand for all key formats of printed labels (including shrink and stretch sleeves), in over 250 data tables and figures
- The current state of the art in narrow-web print equipment design and how this can be developed to support future profitability
- What print processes are best positioned to meet the latest brand, retailer and regulatory requirements for labels
- Which key regional and national markets will experience the greatest surge in demand across 2019-2024.
Who should buy this report?
- Narrow-web and label print machine manufacturers
- Ink and label substrate suppliers
- Packaging converters and print service providers
- Suppliers of finishing equipment
- Industry consultants, investors, and analysts.