Our exclusive content:
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the current status and future evolution of the worldwide thermal print market.
- A comprehensive data set segmented by thermal printer type; supplies/consumables; end-use application; and geographic region.
- Expert insight into current a future threats, market opportunities, and disruptive trends for this specific print industry segment.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Thermal Printing to 2023 has a foundation in Smithers Pira’s in-depth database for the thermal print industry and related sectors. This has been revised and refined through a primary research programme of key industry professionals from across the thermal print value chain.
Extensive secondary research covering third-party data sources, published articles and editorials, corporate reports, websites, and news releases. This was combined with the author’s 40 years’ expert direct experience in the thermal industry both in Europe and the United States within technology, marketing, and strategic management roles.
What will you discover?
- Authoritative forecasts the historic, current and future value of thermal printer and thermal print consumables markets for both manufacturers and end-users.
- Data segmentation spanning thirty three key market areas
- Authoritative profiles of major technology suppliers and market opportunities across all major world regions.
Who should buy this report?
- Thermal print equipment manufacturers
- Suppliers of thermal print media, ribbons and other consumables
- Retailers, ID issuers, and other users of thermal print technology
- Consultants and analysts.