Our exclusive content:
- Qualitative and quantitative five-year market forecasts broken down by process technology, raw material, end use and geography
- In-depth analysis of the main technology trends and the key issues affecting the digital and analogue printing markets
- 150 tables and figures of exclusive industry data based on primary and secondary research.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Digital vs Analogue Printing to 2022 uses primary research, together with cross-checking against secondary sources. The technique is a combination of top-down and bottom-up approaches. The market data presented in this report has been developed from the extensive Smithers Pira database. With primary research sources and discussions with leading players across the supply chain.
In addition to primary and secondary research, this report includes economic forecasts, demographic and population changes, literacy rates, educational policies, legislation, environmental pressures, and technology developments in print and the wider IT and communication sector.
What will you discover?
- In-depth analysis of key market drivers and trends for both digital and analogue printing
- A thorough breakdown of markets for both digital and analogue print technologies by technology type and application, including forecasts to 2022
- Exclusive industry data based on primary research, including interviews with key participants in marketing, sales, production, and product development for the entire print supply chain.
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- Paper, ink and consumables suppliers
- Product managers and engineers
- Print equipment suppliers
- Print users, publishers
- Packaging converters
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts.