Our exclusive content:
- Dedicated technical insight into the key technologies poised to push expansion in global tissue markets
- Strategic analysis of the business, raw material and consumer trends underpinning this innovation
- Over 60 detailed tables and figures.
What methodology is used?
This in-depth Smithers Pira study has been developed from a wide-ranging primary survey of experts from across the global tissue production and use chain. This was used to identify and rank the issues most important to the future development of the tissue industry worldwide.
Priority technologies and trends were identified and then became the subject of extensive secondary research – via conference proceedings, Smithers proprietorial and third-party databases, registered patents , press releases and the trade and scientific press – as well as further direct interviews.
What will you discover?
- Definitive profiles of the most-exciting and disruptive innovations in tissue manufacturing from 2018-2023
- Expert analysis of the strengths and weakness of these innovations across key technical and market metrics
- Analysis of shifting market demands for tissues across the forecast time period.
Who should buy this report?
- Suppliers of pulp, paper and alternative tissue feedstocks
- Manufacturers of tissue forming and processing equipment
- Tissue plant owners and operators
- Tissue product and brand owners
- Paper industry consultants and analysts.