Our exclusive content:
- An authoritative listing of the top 20 disruptive technologies set to impact the evolution of the paper and board industry across 2018-2028.
- In-depth technology profiles outlining routes to market and commercial impact.
- A comprehensive examination of the key trends and drivers that will shape the future of paperboard supply and use.
What methodology is used?
The report is derived from an exclusive Smithers Pira Delphi-style interactive forecasting methodology.
Select participants from across all stages of the paper and pulp industry were identified and interviewed to grade a comprehensive listing of over 60 disruptive technology trends on a decimal scale for key parameters.
The leading 20 technologies were then subjected to an extensive course of secondary research and cross-referenced with Smithers Pira’s existing market data for the paper and board, print and packaging industries.
What will you discover?
- How the top 20 technologies will transform the paper and board industry across the next decade from pulp sourcing, to processing, end-product use and disposal at end-of-life.
- Comprehensive 10-year forecasts for the implementation of each technology highlighting key business opportunities and its impact across its own and related supply and value chains.
- Expert insight, case studies and exclusive market data on the commercial opportunities that will be created as disruptive technologies are installed and refined by paper mills and converting plants.
Who should buy this report?
- Forestry companies and pulp suppliers
- Paper and pulp processors
- Paperboard converters
- Industry consultants and analysts