Our exclusive content:
- Global market forecasts by value and volume for lidding films in all packaging applications from 2012-2022
- Comprehensive segmentation by polymer material, end-use segment and geographic region presented in over 100 user-friendly tables and figures
- Full analysis of technology, retail, demographic and consumer trends influencing future expansion.
What methodology is used?
The information in this comprehensive study has been obtained from a variety of primary and secondary sources across the packaging and polymer value chain. This was cross-referenced with Smithers Pira’s extensive database of exclusive market information on both the plastics and packaging industries, to specifically analyse the lidding films segment. In order to further contextualise this within accurate and up-to-date picture of the lidding film market, multiple telephone interviews and discussions were conducted with industry stakeholders and experts.
The report is supported by an extensive programme of desk research based on many information sources – interviews with lidding film material suppliers and converters; company websites and annual reports; official government statistics; packaging industry associations news and articles.
What will you discover?
- The comprehensive historical and future market data (by tonnage, area, and value) for all major lidding polymers, paper, foils and heat-sealing adhesives
- Strategic analysis of unmet demand and future market opportunities for lidding technologies in a global marketplace
- Shifting priorities and consumption patterns across all major food and non-food end-use industries.
Who should buy this report?
- Plastic film producers
- Packaging converters
- Retailers and packaging buyers for the food industry
- Extrusion equipment/machinery manufacturers
- Packaging industry consultants and analysts.