Our exclusive content:
- In-depth, quantitative forecasts by value and volume of the consumption of corrugated board and other materials in e-commerce shipments globally for 2017-2022
- Qualitative analysis of the evolving consumer trends and commercial landscape for e-commerce packaging, including the potential for new high-revenue business models
- Over 100 tables and figures providing comprehensive data and strategic insight into this evolving market segment.
What methodology is used?
The Future of E-Commerce Packaging to 2022 is the product of an integrated primary and secondary research programme carried out by Smithers Pira. Primary research involves extensive interviews across the e-commerce distribution chain to determine current and future use in this application.
This was combined with extensive secondary research drawing on Smithers Pira and selected third-party databases of historical data, conference proceedings, trade directories, official market reports and trade figures, press releases and white papers.
What will you discover?
- An exclusive and comprehensive data set quantifying worldwide demand for packaging materials in e-commerce for 2013-2022 by volume (tonnes) and value ($ million)
- In-depth analysis on future evolution in designs and demand for a new generation of protective solution specifically tailored for e-commerce distribution
- How and why e-commerce distribution differs from conventional retail and what packaging businesses must do to fully exploit its potential.
Who should buy this report?
- Manufacturers of corrugated board and other packaging substrates
- Packaging designers and suppliers of protective technologies
- Logistics and distribution organisations
- Brands and e-commerce retailers
- Packaging equipment and machinery suppliers
- Packaging and retail sector consultants and analysts.