Our exclusive content:
- Five-year global forecasts for liquid paperboard consumption segmented by paper stock, end use and geographic region
- Quantitative data for the value of the liquid paperboard market to 2022
- Over 200 tables and figures of exclusive industry data capturing the future size of the liquid paperboard market.
What methodology is used?
The Future of Liquid Paperboard to 2022 is founded on an extensive programme of primary and secondary research, including interviews with key personnel from the major paperboard mills and converters in order to generate the most up-to-date and accurate picture of the market.
An extensive investigation was conducted of existing published data compiled by Smithers Pira and other sources, addressing the current supply of materials and future prospects for the end-use sectors concerned. Information was collated for 45 leading manufacturers and converters across the global market. Estimates have been made of company market shares based on a variety of sources, including interviews directly with company representatives, company websites and published databases.
What will you discover?
- Comprehensive overview of current and future global demand for liquid paperboard segmented by material, end-use application, geographic and key national market
- Detailed strategic 5-year forecasts on the impact of technical, macro-economic, consumer and business trends on future demand for liquid paperboard packaging
- Profiles and insight into recent business activity of the 15 most significant companies in this sector.
Who should buy this report?
- Liquid Paperboard manufacturers
- Equipment manufacturers
- Raw material suppliers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Consultants and analysts.