Our exclusive content:
- A comprehensive analysis of key factors that will impact selection and use of recyclable, recovered and renewable packaging across 2018–23.
- Expert insight into how these will shape the future of the packaging lifecycle.
- Exclusive forecasts for recycling, recovery and reuse of packaging in different regions globally over the next five years.
What methodology is used?
The market data and analysis in this report is derived from Smithers Pira’s extensive primary and secondary research programme for recycling of the global value chain for all key packaging material types.
Smithers Pira’s own data on production and consumption of various packaging formats has been cross-verified with production data and trends from key stages of the packaging lifecycle, and statistics from various government and industry association websites to produce a definitive overview of recycling for the world market.
This is supported by an extensive literature analysis of published statistics from trade associations, annual reports from major companies active in this sector, the evolving regulatory landscape, conference proceedings and press releases.
What will you discover?
- An integrated strategic overview of how multiple factors from all stages of the packaging supply and use chain will impact for the lifecycle of recycled, recovered and renewable packaging.
- The key steps material suppliers and packaging converters need to take to position themselves for success in this evolving business and regulatory landscape.
- Market data segmenting the future of recycling for packaging across key metrics and identifying the highest growth sectors through to 2023.
Who should buy this report?
- Converters and suppliers of global packaging.
- Raw material producers.
- Brands and end-users of packaging.
- Packaging machinery manufacturers.
- Packaging recycling, collection and sorting businesses.
- Packaging industry consultants and analysts.