Our exclusive content:
- Comprehensive data (by value and volume) on current and future luxury packaging demands
- Dedicated analysis of the impact of sustainability criteria and e-commerce trade on luxury packaging design
- Profiles of the state-of-the-art and future technologies and design concepts for enhancing top-end packaging.
What will you discover?
- Current and forecast demand for 2014–24 by value and volume for seven major packaging materials across six leading luxury end-use segments; six geographic regions, and 14 key national markets
- Dedicated analysis of how luxury brand owner commitments to sustainability are being reflected in a new generation of ‘green’ packs
- Detailed insight into the evolution of e-commerce trade in high-end goods and its impact on primary and secondary packaging.
What methodology is used?
This report is based on extensive primary and secondary research. Primary research consisted of interviews with key packaging material suppliers, converter and luxury brand managers. This was combined with existing Smithers Pira data and insight from across the value chain for high-end packaging and related material and process sectors.
This was supported by secondary research in the form of extensive literature analysis of published data, official government statistics, packaging trade organisation data, company websites,industry reports, trade press articles, presentations, and attendance at trade events.
Who should buy this report?
- Luxury material suppliers
- Packaging converters
- Brand owners and retailers
- Equipment and machinery suppliers
- Industry consultants and analysts.