Our exclusive content:
- Analysis of the future of global sustainable packaging markets, based on extensive primary research
- Authoritative rankings of the top 25 disruptive technologies driving the evolution of sustainability in packaging design, sourcing, use and disposal
- In-depth analysis of the market context, technology development, legislative and regulatory initiatives and route to market for each technology trend.
What methodology is used?
A Delphi-type study was used for this report comprising three rounds of survey, assessment and feedback. This was initiated with an extensive literature and patent research, data collection and discussions with 36 industry experts from key stakeholder groups, including materials, packaging and packaged product manufacturers, converters, FMCG producers, retailers, designers, government and industry bodies, recyclers, waste management companies, NGOs, universities and other research organizations and consultants. This was combined to create a pool of expert knowledge covering all relevant areas of the packaging industry. Ten-Year Forecast of Disruptive Technologies in Sustainable Packaging to 2026 drew on this expertise to identify and rank the top 25 technologies in sustainable packaging and factors accelerating or inhibiting their implementation.
What will you discover?
- Qualitative analysis of disruptive technology impacts affecting all members of the packaging value chain, scope for synergies, and unmet needs for the sustainable agenda from 2016-2026
- A better understanding of the market supply chain and the future plans, needs and expectations of your potential customers
- Sustainable packaging technology evolution with implementation forecasts to 2026, keeping you up to date on complex developments
Who should buy this report?
- Packaging converters
- Equipment/Machinery suppliers
- Raw material suppliers
- Packaging end users
- Industry consultants and analysts