Our exclusive content:
- In-depth profiling of the top 20 technologies to achieve higher performance in commercial filtration applications.
- Major drivers for the high-performance filtration markets.
- Expert profiles of the impact and implementation of each technology over the next 5 years.
What methodology is used?
High-Performance Filtration to 2023 – a State of the art Report is derived from an exclusive Smithers Pira Delphi-style interactive forecasting methodology.
Participants from across all stages of the high-performance filtration value chain and related sectors were selected and interviewed by Smithers Pira and asked to grade a comprehensive listing of technology trends on a decimal scale for key parameters. These results were then moderated through a team of both exterior experts and Smithers Pira’s analysts to identify and authoritatively rank the top 20 of these.
The selected topics were then subjected to an extensive course of secondary research – technology scoping scouting studies, company reports, government statistics and future policy publications, analyses from third-party scientific and public sector organisations, magazine and journal abstracts, conference presentations and papers, publications from international trade and manufacturer associations, and patent filings – and a second round of primary research. This was then distilled and is presented in a concise easy-to-use format, cross-referenced with Smithers Pira’s existing market data and technology profiling of high-performance filtration and related industries.
What will you discover?
- The major producers of high-performance filtration solutions.
- A comprehensive examination of the key trends and drivers that will underpin the future evolution of high-performance filtration in the nonwovens market.
- A comprehensive 5-year forecast for the implementation of each technology highlighting key business opportunities and its impact on different parts of the supply and value chains.
Who should buy this report?
- High-performance filtration converters
- Equipment/Machinery suppliers
- Raw material suppliers
- High-performance filtration end users
- Industry consultants and analysts