Our exclusive content:
- Qualitative and quantitative 5-year market forecasts broken down by process technology, raw material, end use and geography
- In-depth analysis of the main technology trends and the key issues affecting demand for cleaning and disinfecting wipes
- 73 tables and figures of exclusive industry data based on primary and secondary research
What methodology is used?
The Future of Cleaning and Disinfecting Wipes to 2020 is based on both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interviews with key participants in marketing, sales, production and product development for the entire wipes supply chain: raw materials, nonwoven substrate, wipes converters, and wipes marketers. Key participants interviewed included personnel from branded wipe producers, private label producers, nonwoven substrate producers, raw material suppliers and general industry experts. These general industry experts include personnel from major process equipment suppliers, and other industry consultants. Secondary research included information acquired from technical literature, reports, papers, conference proceedings, company information, and other trade, business or government sources.
What will you discover?
- In-depth analysis of key market drivers and trends for cleaning and disinfecting wipes
- A thorough breakdown of cleaning and disinfecting wipes for each region by country, including forecasts to 2020
- Exclusive industry data based on primary research, including interviews with key participants in marketing, sales, production, and product development for the entire wipes supply chain.
Who should buy this report?
- Raw material suppliers
- Product managers and engineers
- Wipes converters
- Wipes marketers
- Detergent and ingredient manufacturers
- Brand owners and retailers
- Industry consultants and analysts