Smithers provides GLP-compliant residue chemistry studies for global registration and environmental monitoring needs. Our expert team has experience in analyzing all major plant matrices. Smithers delivers timely, cost-effective sample processing and analysis capabilities.
We work with field management groups and field operators for coordination and conduct of field trials in growing regions across North America and Europe. Our expertise is highlighted with sample processing/homogenization and analysis at our laboratories in the UK and USA. WIth the acquisition of ResChem
, we have added capabilities for residue analysis in crops, soil, water, air, animal products, and matrices associated with operator exposure and ecotoxicology studies.
We test all modalities of crop protection products, and our responsive team manages studies from initiation to submission to ensure on-time delivery. Our analytical chemists have expertise in method development and method validation, and can design easily customized multi-residue testing programs for parent compound and metabolites.
- Field Dissipation (Soil or Aquatic)
- Field trials in collaboration with field contractors
- Decline of residue (DEC), magnitude of residue at harvest (MOR), groundwater and surface water studies
- Dislodgeable Foliar Residue and Turf Transferable Residue studies
- Magnitude of Residues
- Aged samples originating from 14C-metabolism, field or dissipation (soil, sediment or water) studies