"SustPack is an excellent conference where you can learn about the latest strategies and practices, future trends and policies, and collaborate and make connections with others who can help you with any aspect of sustainability!" - J M Smucker Co.
SustPack 2017 will be centered around the Inputs, Outputs and Impacts of Packaging in Supply Chain Sustainability.
Our 2017 program will a wide variety of session topics such as:
- Sourcing Sustainably
- Mainstreaming Biopolymers
- The intersection of alternative technologies and packaging
- Factoring in Sustainable Packaging in the E-Commerce Channel
- Packaging for Food waste mitigation
- Policy in North America
- Building Trust in our Recycling system
View the full 2017 SustPack Agenda
SustPack 2017 quick links: