Specialty Papers Europe 2017 has been confirmed to take place in Cologne, Germany from 3-5 April and we're recruiting for experts at the forefront of the specialty papers industry to present.
With the global market for Specialty Papers estimated at 26.5 million tonnes in 2014 and projected to reach 29.3 million tonnes by 2020, this is the perfect opportunity to present yourself as a key industry player and share your story. If you have something to share on any of the below themes, or another topic related to the specialty papers industry, we want to hear from you!
- End user case studies, research and applications
- Market overview and trends
- Innovations in packaging
- Digital printing and printed electronics
- New developments in barrier coating
- Standards, regulations and compliance
- Sustainability and recycling
- Linerless labels
- New specialty paper technologies and products
- Inclined wire forming
- Thermal imaging and thermal base papers
- Brexit - the impact on the UK paper industry
- New developments in inkjet paper treatments, ink development and colour management
- 3D printing
- Future of fibre
- Substitution of high performance paper for plastics
- Nano material and nano-pigment technology
Please follow this link to complete your application to present. You must submit before 28 October 2016 to be considered. For further information, please contact the Conference Producer, Sabine Prack on +44 (0) 1372 802002.