This October 16-18, 2019, join food contact experts in Bethesda, MD for Smithers 2019 Food Contact Conference.
Legislation for food contact materials is constantly evolving. For consumer safety and brand security, it’s critical that people who work with food contact materials understand and monitor food packaging requirements, and have the resources and know-how to forecast the industry landscape. Food Contact Conference brings together industry leaders and advisors from across the food contact supply chain, with the intention of discussing the most recent food contact developments, innovations, and requirements.You will be joined at the event by raw material suppliers, packaging converters, brand owners, regulators, consultants, and other stake holders who all bring a wealth of experience.
- Global regulatory landscape, including US and EU
- NIAS, GMP, and additional regulatory deep dives
- Migration testing
- Raw materials (adhesives, papers) and converter innovations highlight
- Ink regulations and innovation
- Supply chain connection
- Recycling, sustainability, and plastics
- Transparency and public perception, labeling
Visit the Food Contact Conference Website