- Providing broad range of experience and analysis tools to assist with Due Diligence, M&A studies, Target Companies and Technology evaluation and company valuation
- Providing an understanding & managing regulatory risk and compliance, developing legal framework, jurisdictional characteristics & behaviours, advocacy, implementation and change management.
We can deliver:
- Due diligence studies
- Merger and acquisition studies, including rapidly screening and identifying acquisition targets
- Identify target companies, including those not for sale
- Country entry strategy
- Evaluate technology, IP and market position
Examples of some of our client projects
“A leading private equity firm commissioned us to evaluate the commercial and technology potential of a European inkjet ink supplier. This involved site visits, primary research and a complete strategic assessment. Following the completion of our report, the sale was concluded of the inkjet ink supplier.”
“A global investment company needed technical due diligence and market advisory work on an investment in the security printing industry. They chose us as we were able to offer the right mix of technical and market knowledge in such a secretive and difficult-to-research industry. The investment company made the acquisition following the delivery of our study.