On Tuesday 2 February, Smithers Pira and Esko will host a free webinar looking at the modern demands for prepress systems, based on the changing nature of packaging and retail.
The webinar will feature a presentation from Jan De Roeck, director of solutions management at Esko, looking at the impact of factors such as customisation, accelerated time to market, and the need for rapid response to consumer demand on prepress.
What will it cover?
The webinar will consist of a 45-minute presentation, followed by a 15-minute Q&A session. Topics covered in the presentation will include:
- The modern journey from idea to shop shelf
- SKU proliferation and complexity
- Addressing shortening print runs
- Connecting supply chains
- Leveraging data-driven content
- The future of packaging prepress.
- How digital print transforms packaging prepress
- Date: Tuesday 2 February 2016
- Time: 4pm CET / 3pm GMT / 11am EDT / 8am PDT
- Speaker: Jan De Roeck, director of solutions management, Esko